Let me take a moment and thank you for visiting my blog. I have created these recipes for you, if you are like myself eating a whole foods plant based diet, and moreover, want achieve an optimal health by eating simple, yet complete and delicious meals, suitable for big families, singles and children.
You are on the right spot, if you are looking for:
- Quick vegan meals, easy to prepare
- Gluten-free vegan meals
- Complete vegan lunch & dinner ideas for a family or friends event
- Sugar-free, palm oil free and raw deserts
- Eczema-friendly vegan food recipes
- Other autoimmune-friendly vegan recipes
- Vegan recipes with ingredients available everywhere
- Creative vegan food combinations to surprise your guests.
My name is Victoria. I am a plant-based mum, have masters in International Management and enjoy vegan cooking! I have suffered with my digestion problems since I was a teen and learned how to cure it with food. I am inspired by the idea of simplicity of cooking and getting the most nutrients out of my food without overcomplicating the cooking process. I like experimenting with plants and come up with simple, but tasty ideas. I also enjoy food photography and all the pictures on my blog are taken by me. I am Russian, but live in a small town in the south of Germany. Therefore, my recipes are inspired by different cultures I experienced to live in.
I am passionate to guide you through your vegan cooking journey and I want to provide you with the recipes, which are approved by my family members and easy to make focused on the whole food plant based approach, with only natural ingredients.